How to Be A Dark Skinned Girl: A Checklist by Written by Black Men in Close Association with White Supremacy
- You’re ugly
- You’ve always been ugly
- You’re always gonna be ugly
- You don’t deserve to to feel good about yourself
- You shouldn’t stand up to yourself especially against other black folks
- Most African Americans are fair or at least caramel skinned so it’s completely reasonable for you t be mistaken for an African or Jamaican In fact it’s hilarious because lol Africans
- 100% of dark skinned girls are just of the lighter skinned girls and who the fuck do these dark hoes think they are
- Nigga did I just catch you looking in the mirror. Didn’t we establish you’re ugly
- The only people that will take up for you are the people that feel sorry for you
- The only people that will compliment you feel sorry for you
- The only people that will date you feel sorry for you
- The only people that will marry you, build a life with you, and grow old with you are the ones that feel sorry for
- Oh you got people that actually like you yeah well you’re dark skinned so it doesn’t matter
- You’re not worthily of love because you’re skin is too black
- It’s not even medically possible to be that dark despite the fact everybody black got dark skinned people in their families
- Haha darkie!
- Yes racism is bad. And sexism on top of racism is worse but colorism isn’t bad because you were born dark and that’s wrong
- But at the end of the day we need you to help stop racism
- What part of n self-esteem do you no quite understand?
- And no red lipstick
Once you’ve accepted yur lot in life you too can be a dark skinned girl by the books. Because we’re black people at the end of the day/it was just a joke/black is beautiful but not too black /etc.
Or you can tell colorist motherfuckers to kiss your beautiful black ass